Innovación y Derechos Humanos (Innovation and Human Rights) was founded on 10 December (International Human Rights Day) 2016 as a not-for-profit NGO. Since then we have established agreements with various academic institutions and other not-for-profit organisations with similar goals.
So far we have established the following agreements:
- To take students as interns with:
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) Journalism
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) History
- Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR)
- To collaborate in projects and spread the word about our work (most recent agreements listed first):
- Escuela Superior de Archivística y Gestión de Documentos (ESAGED) de la Fundación Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (FUAB)
- Fundación Pablo Iglesias
- Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- CRAI Biblioteca del Pabellón de la República de la Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
- Associació d’Arxivers i Gestors de Documents de Catalunya (AAGDC)
We also have private agreements with the researchers who have allowed us to add the lists that are part of their publications. We include them in our database and spread the word about their work , quoting it and citing their sources.
With regard to the right to access public information, Innovación y Derechos Humanos is a member of:
And has promoted or supported the following: